Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Verdict Is . . .

Teething.

Eli's cold seems to be a bit better. Yesterday he was able to nap and go throughout the day happy for the most part! I was so thankful!

Last night he woke up around midnight very upset. Andy got up with him and let him play for 15 minutes. Andy said Eli had so much energy and was just ready to go by the time he brought him downstairs. Well this morning as I was hanging out with Eli I decided to feel in his mouth just to see if anything new was happening teethwise. Top right side, nope. Bottom right side, nope. Bottom left side, not there either. Top left side . . . what the?? Yup, a tooth. Its just cutting through. So the could can be explained to teething, and his whiney mood can be explained to teething too!! He was miserable last night because he was cutting a tooth. Tooth number 13! I cant believe it! Last January he had 2 little ones on the bottom!

This morning we were off to help my sister and brother in law move. They move out of their condo today, but dont get possesion of their brand new home until Tuesday... so we have house guests! The move went well and quick. My girlfriend offered to watch Eli for a few hours this morning (which was so incredibly helpful!! Thanks Tara!!!) so I was able to drop him off and then go help move for a couple hours. Now we're home and Eli is napping. He was tired when he woke up this morning so it should be interesting to see how long he sleeps. But I was able to get some cleaning done and things together.

No comments: