Saturday, November 20, 2010

So blessed

Im feeling so blessed these days. Life is good. We are so blessed beyond words, I just cannot explain it!

Tonight we went over to Andy's aunts place for his Grandparents birthday party. Great food & company made for an awesome evening. Generally, when Eli is in an unfamiliar place around alot of people he clings on for deer life to who is most familiar... Andy or me. Well tonight was different. He was relatively comfortable from the time we walked in, and by the end of the night he was the centre of entertainment. He was dancing with andys iphone in hand (which was playing the music) and loved going from person to person mooching whatever food he could get. He was so happy and content. It was a joy to sit back and watch how happy everyone was just watching him.

Im really enjoying being a mom these days. Eli is talking more and interacting way more than before. He understands what we say, and for the most part listens to us. I never expected that a little guy could bring so much joy and happiness to our lives... but he sure has. I love being his mom and spending time with him.

This week is going to go by so fast, but Im looking forward to it. I get to go out with one of my girlfriends for supper, working out, and my baby sister is coming home for a few days and we get to celebrate Christmas on Friday night! Im not even excited about presents and stuff just spending time with my sister. I cant wait for Eli to see her (I know Ive told you all this before but . . .) Im just that excited! If you think of me this week, please pray for her safety as she travels home on the roads. Its only 12 hours from Montanna to home but lets pray for good travelling conditions and safety. I appreciate it!!

No comments: