Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stuff

Its been a tough few days for me. Theres alot going on in my life (lots of ups and downs) and I feel like its finally caught up to me this week. I cant go into too many details about it because alot of it has to do with some very personal areas of my life, but Im feeling like Im taking on alot of "stuff."

My little sister is heading off to Brazil tomorrow morning, and Im not sure when Ill get to talk to her next. Im so proud of her, but letting go and putting her into God's hands is easier said than done... however that being said there is no safer place for her to be than where God wants her to be. I trust that with my whole heart, and know that I need to stop worrying and trust that God will take care of her.

Im not sure if Ive told everyone but my family is offically going to Mexico as of February! My whole family, including my little sister who will be back from Brazil by then! Im really excited and cannot wait to try and relax somewhat!

If you could keep my little sister and family in your prayers as we have my little sister embark on the next journey in her life and as we all try and cope with her offically being gone and technically unreachable, this would be a huge blessing. We'll keep you all posted!

No comments: