Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tight Teeth

My teeth are tight. I went for my first teeth tightening today. They changed both wires on both top and bottom, their thicker and stronger... and tighter. The lady changing the wires even said "This is going to feel very tight." They also put a wire/net type (a thicker wire) across the gaping holes where I had the 2 top teeth pulled. She said those wires will help to close the gaps. YES!! I was wondering when that was going to happen, so finally its begun!

I was lucky that the appointment worked out so well. I went to bible study this morning (I love that type with those ladies! Time to talk, and relax without a kid hanging off my leg!!) and get some good soul food, and prayer! My really really really good friend said she could watch Eli while I had my appointment, so she took him home with her while I went off to my appointment. I was surprised when she said that he was chatty the whole way home because generally he is very quiet when he's not around his mom & dad. But I also find it very comforting that he was chatty, because that means he feels safe and comfortable. Thanks Alex! When I got to her house to pick him up he was very happy, and playing with her son. I think its good for Eli to play with him, and learn how to play with another boy... especially one that is a bit older! Its such a blessing to have friends to switch baby sitting off with, makes my life alot easier!!

So now Eli is sleeping, and I get to relax for awhile. Its so good to have that quiet time.

No comments: