Friday, December 10, 2010

Week update

The last week has been fairly busy and Im glad that its gone by fast. Into the weekend we go.

Today has been a hard day. Eli has been moody, and throwing a bit about everything. I guess it must be the age?? He's taken a few tumbles and hit his head so I think he's out of sorts a bit.

This evening I get to go out with some girlfriends that I met through my first moms group. Its been awhile since Ive seen them, and tonight we get to go out for supper without the little people!! Cant wait!

Yesterday I had a meeting to go to, and lucky for me Eli decided he wanted to get up at 4:30am! He never does this anymore but I got him up and then by 6am I put him back to bed. He had some oatmeal with andy for breakfast and had no issue going back down. Well at 9:10am (when I had to be walking out the door by 9:15a.m!!) he still wasnt awake. Poor guy. So when I woke him up, I had to quickly change his diaper, throw his jacket and toque on and out to the car we went. He had breakfast at my girlfriends place (round 2 breakfast!!)  and was fine. This morning he had no issue sleeping in until 8:30am, so I dont know if he was just hungry yesterday morning but lets hope it doesnt become a regular thing.

This weekend we head out of town for a night, for our family christmas with our extended family. It should be alot of fun, and Im excited for Eli to see his great aunts, uncles and cousins!! As long as the roads are good, we should have a good weekend!!

Here are a few pictures from the past week or so.

                                   A little cheese with your cheese quesdilla?


                                      Eli likes cheese, can you tell?

No comments: