Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Small Group

Andy and I have started going to a small group. We've been going to the same church for 2 years, and it finally got to the point where it was dive in with both feet or continuing being luke warm. So, I talked to a girlfriend about wanting to join a small group and she spoke to the small group leaders of the group she's involved in and we decided to try it out.

Boy am I glad we did!! We've made some incredible relationships, and its so awesome getting together to discuss God, the bible, sermon and the "stuff" in our lives. On top of that, its been good for our marriage, and every week I feel so blessed to be able to share with these people and listen to whats on their hearts!

I couldnt be happier we joined this small group, and every week I feel like God confirms that this is the small group for us. From the little details to the big! These couples just click with us, and its such a blessing!

God is so awesome, He cares about the little details in our lives, and He continues to wow me away!!

Thanks guys for openning up to us, and loving us! You know who you are! ;-)

No comments: