Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend all things considered. We were celebrating our anniversary this weekend.

Saturday night we ventured off to Madisons Grill which is in the Union Bank Inn. We stayed at the Union Bank Inn on our wedding night, and have enjoyed going back to Madisons Grill every once in awhile. Its a fairly expensive place to eat however the food is incredible, and its all about the experience. We had a great time. Andy had wild boar loin... yup you read right!! And I had pheasant breast. This was my first time having pheasant before, and it was good. Tasted like chicken!

Andy also took it upon himself to go shopping for an anniversary present. He bought me some pearl earrings, and a pearl necklace. Not your conventional pear necklace though. One pearl with a small diamond on it, on a chain. Something that I can wear every day!! I love them! So beautiful!!

Sunday we got up to head off to church. I was helping in the 2 year old room, so I missed the Easter service, but it was a nice morning. My allergies are acting up like crazy, and I felt horrible most of the day yesterday. I slept for 2.5 hours when Eli went down, and didnt feel too much better when I woke up. This is my first time having allergies like this, and Im so glad that I havent had to deal with these before!! Yuck!

Then last night we went to my parents place for supper. It was a very nice weekend.

Why is it that weekends go so fast compared to the week? Especially long weekends!! Ohwell!! Back into the week we go!!

No comments: