Monday, May 23, 2011

Phew...

Sorry Ive kind of disappeared for the past little bit.

Last week was insane. Totally insane and crazy. Im so glad every week isn't like last week, because I would be so exhausted.

By the time Wednesday rolled around and little A went home I was pretty tired.. Eli kept asking for him, even a few days after he left Eli would walk upstairs looking for "baby??" Because I had to rearrange my clients from Monday evening to the end of the week I was very busy on Thursday and Friday. Too busy Id say! My girlfriend watched Eli for 3 hours on Thursday so I could head out and clean. Once I got out to my clients house I went to open the door and realized I forgot the key. Dangit!! Okay thats not the word I used when I realized I drove 25 minutes out of town to their house and forgot the key! So I drove back home got the key turned around and went back. At that point I really only had 2 hours to clean until I picked Eli up. I did my 2 hours of cleaning and drove back to my girlfriends to pick Eli up. In the evening I babysat for my same friend who had an appointment (we decided to swap babysitting last week since we both needed someone to watch our boys!!)

Then come Friday morning I had to go back out to my clients place. I told my clients I take some extra time to clean their house and do some extra things, so I needed to make up for that time. Back out to their house on Friday morning I went for 3 hours, while my girlfriend watched Eli yet again. Friday was an insane day. Thank you to my wonderful friend who watched Eli for almost 7 hours when it was all said and done this week!! It was a crazy crazy few days! Partly because of my own fault, but there was so much stuff that was left till the end of the week that needed to get done. Maybe not needed but things that I was planning on doing but couldnt get done till the end of the week. Do you want to hear my day on Friday?

Here it goes:
Dropped Eli off at my girlfriends, head to dollarama to pick up a few things to donate to slave lake victims, drive out of town to my clients place, clean for 3 hours, drive home, pick Eli up, drop items off at slave lake drive, run to tim hortons to get Eli a few tim bits for being such a good boy, come home, put Eli to bed, paint the bathroom upstairs, get groceries, run to zellers to grab  few tshirts for Eli, come home, tidy up, vacumn, start 2 salads for family dinner, then my family came over for supper, cleaned up after supper, did dishes, and then finished painting the bathroom. Call me crazy, I agree!! But I got everything done that I needed to.

This weekend I was able to relax and sleep in a bit. After such an insane, crazy week, I was thankful for the long weekend. I also got to spend some time with my best friend that Ive been friends for since Jr high, and that time was awesome. We just went out for drinks, and had an awesome time just talking and laughing. I love her because she knows me so well, and I can tell her anything, anything!!!!After we got home from our evening out, Andy and his friend were at our place playing video games. It was kind of like old times when Andy and I were dating because the 4 of us used to hang out all the time. It was really fun!

Then (Im skipping Sunday because it was a very relaxing/uneventful day) today (monday!!) my brother in law and I got together to start our first wine making experience. We've been talking about making wine for a few months and Costco brought in a kit that has everything you need (including enough stuff to make 30 bottles of red and 30 bottles of white!!) for a great price! So we bought it and today was the day we started our first step! My BIL and I are very much alike so it was fun, and interesting. Im sure there were times that my sister was sitting watching us thinking "serious???" But we'll see how the wine turns out! Crossing my fingers good!!

I should write a bit more often this week as its not as insane... however tomorrow evening Im attempting my first ever Spin Class!! Wish me luck, and Ill let you know how it goes!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Let me know how your spin class is!! I want to take one too!