Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ready Set ........

I couldnt but help laugh yesterday as I got Eli ready for his nap. When Eli passes gas he says "Toot".

So as I changed his diaper and got him into his sleep sack, he passed gas and proclaims "Toot!!" I said, "Yah, stinky!!" Then next thing I know he says, "Toot again!" He waited a moment and said "READY, SET.... TOOT!!!" I burst out laughing. Im not too sure where he came up with that or how he knows that Ready, Set, and eventually go all go together!!

This is such a fun age, but also very challenging!! Iam enjoying it however! Today, as we crossed the street to walk into Save On Foods, he sneezed and said "Excuse me" Which actually comes out "me me." Then a car stopped so we could cross the street and he said "Me Me Car!! Thank you!!" He is just so brilliant, and the words and sentences he comes up with blow me away!!

Anyways, Ready Set Go!!!

No comments: