Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Hair

I finally decided to take the plunge. For the past 6 months (or longer!!) Ive been trying to grow my hair out. Mostly because my dear husband would love to see me with long hair. I even permed it in an attempt to get through the awkward in between stage. Well, my hair was fried and super dry by the end of the perm and a few colors later, so I made a big decision. Time to cut it off!! Yup! Ive had short hair before, and although its been probably 5 years since Ive had it this short, Im so glad I made the decision!! I love love love it, I pretty much have the best stylist in the world! Not to mention she's my friend from when I started working in the salon & spa world!!

Are you ready to see it? Here are a few pictures!

Before Hair (this was just last weekend!!)

 AND NOW!!!


No comments: