Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sleep

Im tired today. Its been a pretty busy week, and today is no different. Andy is part of his best friends wedding today, and so this week has been busy with getting ready for the wedding today. For me it means that Andy has been gone a few more evenings and Ive been with Eli a bit more. Usually its not big deal, but Eli decided he wasnt going to nap yesterday and although he was in great spirits the whole day, he slept horrible last night and was up early this am, and today he is whiny and grumpy.

I knew that because he didnt nap, it would either sleep incredible last night or horrible, and too bad for me, it was the later one. Horrible! He woke up at 11:00pm, then 11:50, and was up for half an hour or so. Then this am at 7:30 for some reason I opened my eyes to find my 2 year old watching me. Yup, he was standing right in front of me, just watching me. "Mommy, wake up." "Eli, its too early, go look at books in your room!!" I also fell asleep with a headache, and woke up with a headache. Great. Andy was off to get ready for the wedding by 9, so that leaves me with Eli again today until the afternoon when I head out for the wedding without Eli!! Yes, we have a babysitter coming and I am so thankful!

This is also a cleaning weekend for me, and I only have one client on Sunday as I did the other one mid week which was nice. Then one final client to help do some organizing with on Monday and then only a few days till Vegas! I could really use the break, and cant wait!!

Ill post again before I leave!

No comments: