Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Braces Update

Its been awhile since I've done an update on the braces home front! So here it is!

I've had my wonderful, fun, enjoyable braces for a full year as of next week! It blows my mind that its gone by so fast, and that my teeth have moved so much already! Looking over pictures from before I had braces, to now, my face has already changed a lot, and Im so excited to get them off! Only another year until Im done with them! I honestly wish I had gotten them sooner! My teeth didnt bother me too much growing up, but looking back at the pictures I dont like the way they look!

The most frustrating and annoying thing for me with my braces has been how hard I am on them! Yes, I continue to eat popcorn, and all that gooey stuff I probably shouldn't be eating, but more often than not I knock the back wire out of the bracket which generally ends up breaking off. Sometimes I catch it, and sometimes it goes down the hatch! Too bad. The other frustrating thing for me is that because my teeth are moving so much, the wire in the back ends up poking and sharp against my cheeks! I end up going in to the orthodontist to get them trimmed usually every couple of weeks! This is normal, but its annoying! My saving grace?? The ladies in the office love Eli, and love to see him! Perfect!

So here are a few pictures of before the braces, when I first got them on ( a year ago!) and a very recent picture!!






Not bad for only 1 year, I think!!

No comments: