Friday, September 23, 2011

Success!!

Today is Friday! I sure welcome weekends, its so nice to have Andy's help with Eli for a few days, and Eli loves the attention from both of us.

I've really been enjoying Eli this week! He is so funny!! A little parrot to say the least, but he also is copying everything actions wise too! After supper one evening I sat down on andy's lap while we chatted, and at one point gave him a kiss. Eli walked up, after I started to clean up the dishes, crawled up on Andy's lap and leaned in for a kiss!! Then later on in the week, the 3 of us were playing on the floor, and Andy and I (apparently we kissed a lot this week!) started kissing, once Andy moved away from me, Eli proceeded to lean in, open his mouth and try to kiss me!! Andy and I burst out laughing, so of course, as did Eli!

Our dear little boy has also been doing a fantastic job at the potty training! I was feeling defeated, but I took a different mindset. Why stress about it? On Monday, I had quite a few errands to run and it could potentially have been a very stressful day. So I decided that I was going to put him in a diaper. That kids smart. He knows the difference between a diaper and a pull up. Its a diaper either way, he can pee in it and he knows it! But this whole week he has done so well! When he is under wear he tells me if he has to go to the bathroom or he runs to the bathroom saying that he has to go! He loves standing up peeing (just like a big boy!!) And he is holding his pee longer and longer! Can you tell Im a proud mom?!

No comments: