Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday

Ive gone MIA for a week or so. Sorry about that!

Yesterday, was my mom's birthday as well as my brother in laws birthday.... AND it is one more person's birthday. This little dude. Who happened to be 6 days early!! Couldn't wait to meet us all I suppose! He is extremely relaxed, and content! He's perfect in every way!!





We've been waiting a long time for him, and he is finally here!! Kristin and Jason didnt know weather they were having a boy or girl... everyone was saying girl, however I was saying a boy. All along I knew it was a boy! And sure enough... a little dude!

My sister has a midwife, and had a water birth at home! This little dude weighs 7 pounds! He is perfect and Im in love! We told Eli that he would play trucks with him one day, and now thats all Eli keeps asking!!

Congrats Kris & Jason! He is perfect in every way!! Happy Birthday, Mom, Jason, and our newest little addition!

No comments: