Monday, November 21, 2011

Good choice

So its a good thing we made the decision we did. The roads were not good, and it would've been a long stressful drive. Andy actually ended up getting back into town taking the bus earlier than I would've gotten into Calgary to pick him up. He was back in town by 10:30am and we had the rest of Thursday to be together as a family. Eli was so cute when I told him I was driving to the bus station to pick up daddy. My mom stayed with him while I drove to pick him up, and all Eli said to me while I was getting my jacket on was, "Mommy, just go. Mommy just go get daddy already!!" It melted my heart.

We had a great long weekend together. Because Andy got back early Thursday morning, we had the whole weekend to spend together. Although it was fairly busy, it was awesome to just spend time together.

Im not sure whats changed, but Eli has been sleeping a ton these days. He'll go to bed around 8:30pmish, and then sleep till after 8am, go down for a nap from 2-4pm and then it starts all over again. We've had some issues getting him to calm down and go to bed or nap, but once he's down and out he is officially out for awhile! He's always been a good sleeper, but for the past few months he's been getting up earlier and earlier... not recently though!

No comments: