Monday, November 14, 2011

On my own... for now.

We had a very quiet weekend together as a family. It was awesome. We even ended up setting our Christmas tree up. Yes, like 5 weeks before Christmas, we set our tree up. We didn't feel like going out, and thought we should do something fun together. Eli had a ball, and was very excited about it! This Christmas is going to be a lot of fun, he'll be 2.5 and he is finally understanding the concept of presents, and Christmas and all that stuff.

Last night Eli & I went out to my parents place for family dinner. I really look forward to these times together as a family. We each brought something out for supper, and it was perfect! Corn Chowder Soup, with Corn bread, salad and brownies & ice cream for dessert! So good! This time with my family gives me a break from having Eli hang on me, and I get to laugh with my family.

Andy is out of town for a few days, so Eli & I are on our own for a few days, but theres an end in sight. On Thursday, Im going to be driving out of town to pick Andy up and we'll spend the day together just the 2 of us. My mom will watch Eli. Even more so Im so excited about the drive out of town... 3 hours to myself, listening to whatever I want I to, stopping where ever I want to, just being on my own in my new car! Then Andy will have Friday off and into the weekend we go! So as long as I can get through the 3 days on our own, it'll be smooth sailing from there!

So into the week we go. I have a few appointments, and such but I think we should be good to go!

Wish me luck!

No comments: