Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gong Show

My home has turned into a gong show!

Eli is feeling better now, although he is still exhausted and trying to get back to his normal self, and now... Andy is violently ill.

He woke up at 2am last night to vomit and it hasn't stopped there. He was up all night, and stayed home from work. The vomiting hasnt stopped, nor have a few other parts of the stomach flu (if you know what I mean!!?) I've never seen him like this. Ive also never seen a flu bug like this. It is so violent that he cant keep water down, his back is aching, and he's walking around with a bowl, but also can't lie down because he feels too sick!

Please pray for our home and family as this flu bug is going around in a mean way, and I really can't afford to get sick with what the boys have had!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I'm sorry to hear but you have Norwalk- I'm seeing it at work. Make sure he keeps up his liquids and doesn't spend time with other people until 48 hours no symptoms. Really contagious, wash hands lots. I'll pray that you don't get it Karla. It's not a lot of fun.
Stephanie Jantzen