Monday, December 5, 2011

An end in sight??

Im crossing my fingers that flu is done for awhile! Yikes. I've never seen anyone so sick. My poor boys. Luckily I havent caught it (yet), and neither of the boys have shown any symptoms for over 48 hours. Still though, Im going to be crazy about washing my hands, and continuously bleaching my house. I would never wish that upon anyone!

Andy finally started feeling better on Friday night. He was able to keep some food in, as well as fluids, however he did loose over 10 pounds in 2 days. I can see that he looks lighter. And of course as soon as one starts feeling better the other starts up with the puking again! Eli woke up a couple hours after he went to bed on Friday night throwing up yet again. I thought we were in the clear, as he hadn't thrown up at all throughout the week, but once Friday night hit, he was back to puking. Luckily, it was just the once time and he was okay the rest of the weekend! This past week has been a whirlwind that I really dont ever want to do again! Apparently though, its going around like crazy and every person I talk to has had it or knows someone who has had it. Makes me think twice about taking Eli to public play areas (like Mcdonalds!! Or the library!) because I cant see him go through that again!

This week is a busy week for me, quite a few appointments, and Christmas events are starting up! Every year Andy bakes with his Grandma. They make Butter Pecan tarts/pies with chocolate on top! Im really looking forward to reaping the benefits of his baking, Soooo goood!

Hopefully we can get through this week without any vomit or diarrhea. Ill keep you posted!

No comments: