Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Day Weekend

This weekend has been very productive and relaxing.

For those of you who looked at the below pictures of our little baby bean below and guessed... BOY. You are ... RIGHT! We are having another boy. He was busy during the ultrasound gave the technician a bit of issues getting a good profile picture, but finding out the sex wasn't too difficult.

Yesterday morning we got up had a nice family breakfast and then started working. We packed and cleaned, however I feel like my house is in total disarray. Guess thats all part of moving. We packed quite a bit to get a head start and it feels really good. Moving shouldn't be too difficult. We've rented a U-haul and on the day of it should only take one or two trips over to the house to get it all there. After working so hard yesterday though Im feeling totally tired and burnt out today. Which was alright because we had a great family breakfast with my family at my parents place! All the kids, plus some aunts and uncles made for a great day!! You cant go wrong with home made (from scratch!!) eggs Benedict either!! We hung out at my parents house for most of the day, then came home to relax.

This evening we were lucky enough to have my aunt come over and babysit Eli so we could go to a movie!! This was a well needed date, and my aunt was happy to be with Eli! Such a blessing! We went and saw the movie The Grey. Kind of a depressing movie, but really interesting!

So far its been a good weekend, and we still have one more day off together as a family, and a short week. Nothing better than relaxing, and spending time with family. 

2 comments:

Paige said...

okay... names... Josiah or Silas?

Ha Ha!!!

Karla Hope: said...

Ha!! You know what Paige, Kristin asked me over the family day long weekend, "So, what do you think of the name Josiah?' I said, "Its nice, why?" Then she explained why!! I had to laugh! Then said to her, "Well then I guess Silas is an option too!!"

What are the chances hey?? At least you have good choices of names! :-)