Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another Ultrasound - 21 weeks

Yesterday I had to go back for another ultrasound. Reason being because they didnt get a good profile of baby the first time around, and my midwife said if I wanted to go back to get it done again I could. So I did. The first ultrasound he wasn't in the best position, and wasn't really willing to move to a different position for her. This time around... same thing. He was in the same position, and even after having me pee, and move around a bit he still wasn't willing to budge. Unfortunately, this awkward position made it really difficult to get the shots that she needed. But after some time she got one or two pictures that she said the radiologist should be happy with. She also was able to get a better shot of his heart, that they didnt get the first time around.

 If your wondering what position he was hanging out in both times? His back was to my back. Basically he was looking at the technician straight on. At one point when she was showing me what she could see he was bootin' it around pretty good and had his hand up by his mouth, then he started opening and closing his mouth! It was so weird being able to see him moving around like that but especially his mouth! Make you realize that there actually is a little person in there! One of the first things she asked right off the bat was "do you know what your having?" I said, "Umm, is it a boy?" she said, "Yup, sure is." So with 2 technicians being able to tell us that, Im fairly confident that that information is correct!

She gave me a few more pictures ( at my request! Since Andy was there this time around) so here they are for you to see. I am officially 21 weeks today. Time is sure flying by, I cant believe it!



No comments: