Sunday, July 29, 2012

Can you Guess??

Can you guess whose still pregnant!? ME!!!

We thought maybe this would be the weekend we were going to have a baby!! According to my second due date (the early ultrasound one) I am now going onto 8 days past. According to my first due date (the date according to my last period) I am now 12 days days past my due date. Either way, Im still quite pregnant. I have another midwifery appointment tomorrow, and I hope to discuss more of a plan of action. Sweeping membranes, sending me for some tests, finding out what I can do to be proactive to have a baby sometime soon!!

But I can be thankful that because this little person hasn't made his debut yet, Andy and I were able to go out on a date last night. Dinner & the latest Batman movie (which my dear husband has been itching to see!!) We didnt think we'd end up seeing this movie together in the theatres because we thought for sure we'd have a new born. When I saw the previews last year I thought there would be no way we'd see it shortly after it came it out... proved me wrong. We had a great night, and enjoyed probably what will be our last date together for awhile!!



No comments: