Saturday, July 7, 2012

Not much longer

We're still waiting around for a baby to arrive, although we have another week till Im considered 40 weeks. Either way, we're ready, and enjoying the time the 3 of us.

This past week I also had a orthodontist appointment, and I knew he would say we'd have to wait a bit longer. There is a tiny little gap that needs to close up, and thats all we're waiting on! They put on a new chain... one that is a bit tighter. I had an option for just a regular chain to go across the top of my braces or one thats going to be tighter. She told me that my teeth are going to be sore and tender for a bit, but it might be the push it needs. Im okay with the pain and tenderness if it means we close that little gap! So the tight one went on. My teeth are sore but nothing that I cant deal with... and wouldn't ya know, I can already see that the gap is almost closed, and has moved in the past 5 days since I had my adjustment. My next appointment is in mid August, and we should be able to make an appointment to have the braces removed, and we're good to go! I can't believe its been almost 2 years since I had them put on. Im very excited to have them off thats for sure!

Really, its not much longer till we have a baby and not much longer after that till the braces comes off. Ill keep you posted! My next midwifery appointment is on Monday, and Cathy will come to do a home visit, and then we keep waiting!!


1 comment:

Joelle said...

Hey, Karla! Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about and praying for you guys today. I'll be praying that everything goes well for your little guy's birth and that he comes soon! Hope you're doing ok in this hot weather!