Tuesday, July 3, 2012

38 week midwifery appointment

Alright, quick update cause Eli is napping & I'd like to lay down too, just cause I can!!

Had my 38 week midwifery appointment this morning. All is well. I have lost a couple of pounds again but she isn't concerned about it as long as Im eating... which I am. Blood pressure was great, and baby's heart rate was good and strong. He is still flipping from side to side, and hasn't really dropped too much more, however she still isn't worried about it. Because he was moving around before she checked his heart rate, it was a bit higher (his heart rate that is) and she said thats exactly what they want to see. When babies are busy, they're heart rates should be a bit higher than just at a resting time. She measured my uterus, and was shocked at home much I've grown from last week to this week. Last week at 37 weeks, I was measuring 38 weeks, and now at 38 weeks I am measure... 41 weeks! She kind of laughed even because she couldn't believe it. We may be in for another good sized baby. Next week, Cathy comes to our house to do a home visit, and check out the place to kind of familiarize herself with our home, and for the time being we continue to wait.

Here are a few pictures & Im off to take a nap!!

38 Weeks

 Roasting & Eating marshmallow's. Eli didn't want to get too close to the fire

Our new living room set up. Mirror was freeee, and ikea shelves were $.50 each!!
 


No comments: