Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sesame Street

Andy came home from work last week and informed me that Sesame Street is doing a show this weekend. We toyed with the idea of getting tickets, but hadn't yet because we didnt know what things were going to be looking like come this week. This afternoon I bought 2 tickets for Sesame Street. Andy will take Eli and I get an evening to myself... as long as a baby doesn't come in the next 24 hours. I held off on telling Eli until Andy got home, and when we did tell him he was so excited! A date night with Dad at Sesame Street!

I love the fact that Andy is such a good dad and husband. The fact that he is willingly (and it was his idea too!!) taking his 3 year old to Sesame Street just the 2 of them, I think is so special! I hope Eli loves it... and in the mean time Im trying to figure out what I should do with a night to myself!! Just watch, Im sure the baby will decide to make its way tomorrow just because. In that case either my mom or MIL gets the joy of taking Eli out on a date! Lucky them!!

No comments: