Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A walk to the park

Eli and I went for a walk this morning. What else do you do when you have a whiney baby who is bored? So off we went. There are a few schools by our place so we ventured out in hopes to find a baby swing that Eli could go in.


The first one didn't have one, so I decided to make the venture down to the next one. That one didn't have one either, which was alright because the wind started to pick up and I think both Eli and I were getting cold. That being said, Eli looked very comfy in his stroller, with his cute sweat pants, jacket, toque, and a nice warm blanket to block the wind. Lucky guy! He was quite content and didnt make a peep almost the whole way home, and anytime he did I think he was trying to tell me a story.


Eli has started to say Hi. Not all the time, but often times he'll pick up the phone put it to his mouth and say "Hi." He mimicks me or andy. its the cutest thing ever.


I'm thinking now that its nicer out maybe we'll make it part of our schedule to go for a walk every morning. Its good to get some fresh air and exercise. I even tried jogging this morning but the tires on my stroller wouldn't have it, as soon as I got going they started shaking. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for a used jogging stroller, or a bike trailer that I can attach to my bike. Kijiji is always a good place to look for things like that!

No comments: