Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Police Man

As Andy and I were getting ready to walk out the door this evening, I realized I didnt have my socks on. Running back into the living room I noticed that there was a cop standing in our walk way up to our house. I opened the door as he walked up and asked him to come in.

He was investigating an arson that happened last week.Arson hey?? Interesting.  He wanted to ask me if I heard or saw anything. I told him what I heard. Banging, the truck burning, but nothing more than that. I told him however that something seems very fishy with the people who live there, and that previously in the month he had gotten into an accident and just lost his cool in the back alley, even though there was no damage to either vehicle. And then the vehicle just sat there. He asked me if I heard a vehicle speed off or if I saw anything. I didn't.

He said the people living the in the duplex are people that are known to them, and that it was arson. They have a person of interest. And that was that. Off to our neighbors he went. I wish I could've been more helpful, but that was all I had to tell him.

I mentioned to Andy the night that it happened that maybe I should go fill out a statement, and Andy said not to bother. Well I got to anyways, but this way was much easier. RCMP came to me, did all the writing, all I had to do was do the talking and sign my name on the bottom line! Easy Stuff!

No comments: