Friday, March 12, 2010

A good day!

Its been a good week. Andy figured out the mystery of Eli's swollen foot and leg. Do you remember me mentioning how Eli had pulled the oil candle off and spilled it everywhere? Well we're thinking some must have gotten onto him and I didnt realize it. I feel totally bad, but what can you do, right? Its going down and isn't as swollen which is good. He's not bothered by it so I'm assuming he's fine!

Today I went out for breakfast with my aunt. We did a bit of shopping after (however I didn't spend any money... we're living off of EI here!!) but it was nice to get out and see her!! I love seeing my family members interact and plat with Eli!

Then this afternoon (after Eli decided he was not going to nap.) Mom and I went to the Mom, Pop & Tots fair. Got lots of free stuff, including a whole ton of formula, some which is soy. I'm hoping that by slowly switching him over we might fix the congestion issue he's having. I'll try anything at this point!

It was nice to be out and about, and it just so happened that as we were about to get tickets 1) we ran into a friend of my moms who is the organizer of the show, as well as the womans show, ski & snowboard show, etc. and she was going to get us in for free and 2) then we had a lady walk up to us and ask if we had tickets, we didn't and she handed us 2!! I guess it was really meant to be that we weren't supposed to pay to get in! Even little things like those are huge blessings!! Not having to pay the $8 to get in.

Oh and guess what I've caught Eli doing! While we're driving I've noticed that any vehicle who pulls up beside us he makes eyes at! And if the person gives him any attention he loves it! He smiles, and giggles, makes silly faces! He did that a few times yesterday and today!! How funny is that!!

No comments: