Monday, March 22, 2010

Snow what!?



This is what most of you woke up to this morning! I got up, opened my blinds looking forward to a nice beautiful, sunny day and this is what I saw! What!? A bit shocked I'm not going to lie. I was hoping to walk to the swimming pool to take Eli swimming. Didn't happend! Obviously, some of the snow has melted already in this picture, but I suppose we really shouldn't be surprised when this happens on only the 3rd day of spring!

Eli & I had a busy morning, so he didn't go down for his nap until 11:45a.m, when he usually goes down around 10:00a.m! We'll see how long he naps for! I love it when he knows all he wants to do is sleep. I feed him, place him in the crib and he rolls over and thats that!

So I dont know if I mentioned to any of you before but I have started my Doula Courses! I'm pretty excited, however finding time to do it is hard. I tell myself that in the evening I'll sit down and do some work but then the evening comes and all I want to do is relax and spend some time with Andy! However, that being said my text books finally arrived today! 6 books in total! I'm crossing my fingers that having actual books (and not having to do all my reading on the computer) well help me become more motivated! Let me tell you though, there are some very different things that I've already learned about when it comes to giving birth, aftercare, etc. Very interesting! For those of you who dont know what a doula is, it is a birth coach. I'm taking a birth & postpartum doula course, aswell as a breastfeeding counsellor course.

Also, I dont think I've updated on Eli's health lately. We switched his formula to Soy and we've seen such a difference! Maybe it was just a fluke with the timing but he is doing great! He still has a dry cough but I think its the season! I'm so thankful that he is feeling better! A sick baby is not fun!

Finally, Andy and I are considering taking a trip to Vegas for 3 or 4 days at the end of April beginning of June. We've never been, and have always wanted to go. Andy's mom has offered to take Eli so why not take the opportunity and get a last minute deal? But Andy pointed something out, what do we do in Vegas? Shop, see shows, but those cost money which we wont have alot of! If any of you have been and have any suggestions of inexpensive, fun things to do in Vegas I'd love to hear them! Let me know!! Thanks!!
Have a great afternoon!!

No comments: