Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tummy Rumbles

Quick little bit of information for you!

I figured out why Eli is so unhappy today! Its definitly his stomache. Good ol' diarrhea. Not good. He is not keeping anything in. He has had 3 baths to clean him up, and those aren't counting all the times that he's made a mess! The laundry is another story!

We switched his formula off of the soy because I was worried about things I've read when it comes to soy and health, but apparently he is having issues digesting the milk based formula. It was an easy digest formula so maybe that was it, I dont know... but we're back on soy, I dont think I can take another 24 hours of this!!

1 comment:

Karrol-Ann said...

Hey Karla

Love the blogs by the way, makes it so much easier that you and I are going through some of the same issues. About the formulas if you are concerned that is an allergy you should get Eli on a waiting list. Adrian is on one for dairy adn other foods as well. It takes forever to get in but better to be on the list and have to cancel then it is to question and question. All you need is a doc refferal. Also the breaky rutine sounds like ours too Adrian loves breakfast and supper, solids are slowly becoming our best friend. a health nurse told me thee other day that Adrian (10months) should be having around 3 bottles or 24-30 oz a day still of formula until he is one. Take of that as you will I only give Adrian a bottle morning and bedtime unless he really asks for it.