Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another weekend

Why does the weekend come and go so fast!? I feel like this weekend has been anything but relaxing. Eli is teething like crazy and therefore is not the funnest guy to be around! Bedtimes have been especially hard. For a little boy who rarely gives us a hard time going to bed, he sure has made up for it this weekend! Last night again he decided he wasn't going to bed before 8:00P.M. He only had one nap today and its already 7:00 (the time when he is usually in bed and asleep) and he is still going strong. He's quite content to play!

We went to church this morning, and then came home and relaxed a bit while Eli napped. He slept for an hour and a half, and then I went out and cleaned both cars, and then came inside to vacumn and do the dishes. We went out to Canadian Tire, and then to Ikea. Ikea is a place where we go just to get out. Cheap food, and somewhere to wander around where you dont have to buy anything! Nice.

Yesterday I went to J'adore Dance with my cousin for a few mini classes. We did a pilates class, hip hop class, and a naughty hotties class. I'm feeling it today, thats for sure! But it was great! I'm so excited for my hip hop class, and to get more active! I feel very driven now to start working out! As we were at Ikea today, I realized how serious of an epidemic obesity is! Its very scary, and I dont want to be a statistic!

Tomorrow s Andy's 25th birthday! We get to go out on a date! I dont remember the last date we went out on... actually thats not true. We went out for Pizza close to a month and a half ago, and my dad stayed home while Eli was in bed. Andy's mom is going to babysit, and we're going to do dinner and maybe a movie, I dont know. I'm just looking forward to a date!

On a side note! Its crazy to think this time last year I was 32 weeks pregnant, and now we have a 10 month old!! Crazy!!

32 weeks pregnant! April 7th, 2009


April 11th, 2010 - Eli is 10 months old + 2 days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow--Eli looks like such a little boy in this pic (especially when you look at it beside "The 2 Loves of My Life" picture!!) Love you all.

Kristin