Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

I feel like I've been so busy lately! The evenings have been jam packed, and the rest of this week doesnt slow down at all. Nor does the weekend!

Last night, I got my hair colored at my friends place. We used to work together like 5 years ago when I was at Vidal Salons. I had her cut my hair a few weeks ago, and colored it last night. I love it!

Tonight, I have my dance class. Which to be honest I dont feel very motivated to go, I'd really like to relax and just watch T.V. But I'm going, I know I'll feel better after I get some exercise.

Tomorrow I'm off to Heart 2 Heart for our last get together, and its a brunch. It'll be nice to relax and eat! I dont think I have any plans tomorrow evening, but usually Chelsey and I go for wings. We'll see what happens though.

Thursday I'm off to Stepping Stones to spend some time with the girls there, and then Andy is going out in the evening.

Busy, busy, busy. When I'm at home there's always something to do. Vacumn, dishes, laundry, dusting, pick up toys, blocks, oh and did I mention Eli's latest favorite . . . toilet paper!? Then I have to figure out supper, and get that together. Once I have a few minutes to sit down, I realize I have to switch the laundry over, which also means theres probably a load to fold. So while I sit to watch T.V I fold the baset of clothes.

I know alot of people are going to scold me on this however I feel like its sometimes the only time I can get a few minutes to be relaxed. I've started tanning a bit. A few minutes here and there, but its so nice to be able to relax, listen to some music, and be nice and warm. I know its unhealthy but its nice to relax.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining about my life! I love my life, and everyday is interesting! But I wonder what I did with all my time before I had a baby!? My house wasn't as clean, we ate out more often which means I wasn't making supper as often... I just dont know where all my time went! Oh how things change!

No comments: