Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Today is our 3rd year anniversary! A whole 3 years! I suppose I shouldn't joke, some people dont make it that far, every year is something to be proud of! We're going to celebrate on Friday evening by going out for supper and possibly test driving some vehicles. Andy has exams this week so he is very busy studying.

Eli slept in until 8:15a.m this morning, and I still woke up at 7:20a.m. Ohwell, it was a very nice 45 minutes or so to get ready and have breakfast in quiet without a baby trying to crawl up my leg. We then went to bible study, and once we came home Eli went down. I made some phone calls, and Andy came home early. Because he has to study he went to the library because its easier to focus, and while he was out I had a delivery! Flowers! This was the first time I've ever had flowers delivered to me from a boy! So special!

Eli and I went out for a great walk around our neighborhood, and found some new paths that are awesome to go down. I attempted to jog, and failed miserably but I suppose if I push myself each day it'll get easier!

Later on after supper we also walked to Dairy Queen to get blizzards, a nice treat especially because they are buy one and get the second one for $.25!

Tomorrow evening I head off to Stepping Stones to hang out for an hour or so, and I couldn't be more excited! This week has been awesome!
Here are some pictures of today, as well as the past few years.



Engagement Pictures
Trying not to cry...



2 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!!

Lindsay Bateman said...

happy anniversary!!! LOVE all the photos...life is such a beautiful journey and your photos tell your story beautifully. i still feel so honored that i was able to spend so much one on one time with you both on your wedding day. what an incredible day! happy 3 years! and may the best day of your past, be the worst day of your future ahead! love you!
Lindsay
xoxo