Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday

Today was a nice day. The past couple of days have been tough as Andy and I have had to make some decisions regarding our future that have been fairly stressfull. I'll go into details when the timings right, but for now I cant talk to much about it.

This afternoon Eli and I went to visit my friend and her son & new baby. It was a really great afternoon! Eli had a fun time playing with their toys and with her 2 year old son.

I went and spent time at Stepping Stones again this afternoon, and I have to say I love it there! There were only 2 girls there this afternoon but it was nice to relax. Thursday afternoons is scrapbooking, and I'm really looking forward to these afternoons. I'm able to bring my scrapbook and work on it, they supply everything and I get to sit and hang out. Its a nice break! I got to spend more time one on one with the young lady I spoke of last week, and I'm really enjoying getting to know her.

So get this, on my way home I'm driving through Millwoods and I see two boys probably between the ages of 10-12 with fake play machine guns, and their faces completely. One was wearing a scarf and the other had a toque on and a bandana covering the rest of his face... they were walking down the sidewalk pretending to shoot vehicles. I felt completely sick about it so I turned around, located them, and then called the police. I'm assuming they sent someone out to follow up with it. Just a little shocking to see!

And finally tonight. Andy was supposed to go to see a friends band play but he was going to go by himself. I called my parents up and they said they'd come over and hang out so we could go out. On their Anniversary night and everything! Andy and I really needed this time to talk things over, and just really examine a few things! I love spending time with Andy and tonight we really needed to get out. Such a blessing, I'm so grateful that they were willing to come over. We're off to bed soon to start our day all over tomorrow!! Cant wait for the weekend, it should be nice to relax!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

hey karla. just wanting to let you know i am thinking of you...i know how decision making can be, and it is really difficult to be an adult sometimes. everything will work out according to your life plan, we just have to trust....please know that whatever you may need, and if you ever need to just talk freely i am always always here...love ya!