Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sick

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat. I thought maybe I had been snoring through the night, but it slowly got worse during the day. By the afternoon I was feeling, achy, had a headache, sore throat, and an upset stomache. Not fun! Lucky for me, my husband is awesome and took care of Eli for most of the afternoon and evening while I laid in bed!

Today I went to Summerside church to do a few sessions on Worship & art! It was great! I dont think of myself as an artist, but I was able to see how God can use art in my life! It was really encouraging to hear what other people got out of my art aswell as what I got from other peoples art! I was definitly blessed!

Here's just a short update of our weekend so far... I'm still not feeling 100% and am super tired.  I think I'll hit the sack soon!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

hope you are feeling better karla! that is so interesting what you are saying about God and art. I know for me, scrapbooking has COMPLETELY changed my life and I know I would be lost if I did not have it in my life. I know it was definitly brought to me for a good reason! xoxo