Monday, May 10, 2010

Diaper Rash

Eli's poor little bum. So in this post I'm going to openly talk about poo, so if you dont want to read it please dont continue on!

Eli has had diahrea since Friday, not a little but I'm talking like 5 or 6 times a day. Runny, acidy poop. Poor guy. Since he pooped when we went out on our walk on Saturday and we didnt realize it this is what tipped it off I think. He's been crawling around the house for the majority of the past 2 days naked with a very red bum! And yes he did have more than 1 accident (while my family was over for mothers day yesterday!!) But I'm seriously at my wits end as to what to do! I've tried different diaper creams, vaseline and baby powder, nothing at all!! So my girlfriend sells arbonne so I'm off to buy some diaper cream from her that I've had quite a few people tell me to try, and if that doesn't help then I'm off to the pharmacy to pick up some nystatin which is what the pharmacist suggested... however he said it will take 2 weeks to clear it up but we should see some changes in 72 hours! I've gotten to the point where when he poohs (which we're at #4 and its not even 2:00p.m!) I use a wash cloth or put him into the bath because the wipes just irritate it. The poor little guy screams and starts shaking because it hurts so bad! I feel horrible for him and just dont know what to do!

If anyone has any suggestions that I may not have tried already, I will probably try anything! Someone suggested to me burnt flour, so maybe I'll try that next. I cant imagine how painful his little toosh is.

No comments: