Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finally some relaxation!

Well I feel like we finally had some relaxing time!
Last night I and did some scrapbooking, however I didnt get anything done... like nothing. I cut out some pictures and laid them out. That was it. Talking with a bunch of ladies and eating some yummy snacks is so much more fun! I got home around 9:30ish, and had a glass of wine with Andy and we went to bed around 10:30ish.

This morning Eli woke up at 5:50a.m. Yes 10 minutes to 6!! We were not happy! But we got up and showered then went to the market. It was a nice morning! By the time we got home Eli was ready for a nap, and he slept for close to 2 hours! So while he napped I cleaned the house, and andy did some work that needed to be done around the house too! I swear, if we didnt have Eli we'd have all our reno's and little projects done no problem! However, slowly but surely we're getting there! Eli was quite content to hang out with us after his nap. I continue to tidy up, while Andy continued to work on his projects. Eli loved playing with andy's tools! Anything he could get his hands on!

Around 2:00p.m Eli & I both went down for an hour nap. My aunt and cousin surprised us with a quick visit while they were in town! It was great to see them! I wish we got to see them more often! Its crazy how busy life gets!! We didnt have any plans for late this afternoon, so Andy suggested we go for a walk in the river valley. I at first didnt want to, but off we went! It was a great afternoon, we spent a good 2 hours wandering around and getting lost in the river valley! I love our stroller, and am so glad we invested in it! Best money we've spent in a long time!

By the time we turned around to start walking back to the car Eli was not very happy. Because he's teething or maybe its because he's sick, but he's had horrible diarhea the past 3 days! He had pooped and must've been sitting in it for awhile! Which in turn means he now has really bad diaper rash! Poor guy! SO . . . once we got home we let him crawl around buck naked! Hope you enjoy some pictures from our great day!!

Playing with dad's tools!

Look at what I can do!!!

"Where did that bit go!?"

"Dad I'll help you cook supper!"

No comments: