Friday, May 7, 2010

Lets Relax!

Our evenings have been so busy this week I feel like I've barely seen Andy! One night I'm out, the next he's out, and so it continues on! I'm really looking forward to this weekend so that we can relax and spend some time together! Tomorrow morning we're going to head off to the market. I'm looking forward to it!

Sunday is mothers day. My first mothers day! I'm also looking forward to spending time with my family. Eli still isn't feeling 100%, and he wants so badly to feel better. He's been sleeping well at night but he wakes up early and is still tired. This morning he had 2 naps, however they dont last very long!

We're off to meet with a lady who has contact me about being each others back up doulas, so we'll see how that goes. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: