Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday . . . heading into a busy week

We went to church this morning, and then came home and relaxed. I still am not feeling 100%. Very tired and achy, so I slept while Eli slept and Andy went off to a movie with his friend.

Once, Andy got home I went back to bed and slept more. Still feeling achy and my throats not too great but I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be better! In a sense I feel lucky that I got sick over the weekend so that Andy could take care of Eli while I rested. We have a busy week this week, mostly in the evenings, but it should be good!

Next weekend is mothers day. My first mothers day! I'm looking forward to spending it with my family, and let me tell you I have a greater appreciation for my mom now that I've been through it.

Andy and I are sitting watching a movie tonight and once its over into bed!

Eli has been so cute these days! His little walking toy he just loves. He walks up and down the house from the kitchen to the living room and back. Its the cutest thing ever. He just cant get enough of this toy though! I'm sure he'll be walking by his birthday. Which I have to start planning soon! I think that I'm going to do a late afternoon thing so that Eli can go down and we have a bit more of a party . . . after all 1st birthday partys aren't really for the kid are they!? They have no idea. It should be fun!
Anyways, thats that! Sorry I dont have anything too exciting to tell you! Hope you all had a great weekened!

No comments: