Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Eli!

This time last year our baby Eli was brought into the world! Can you believe it!? After 31 long hours of labor, and a few scary moments during delivery Eli was born on June 9th 2009 @ 10:23P.M weight 8 lbs 10 oz. It does go by so fast, I cant believe it!

Our whole lives were changed from that moment on, and boy I had no idea what we got ourselves into! And I wouldn't change a thing!


This is just a few days before I was induced. 41 weeks along.
Notice how clean our house is!?


I remember when we brought Eli home there was a part of me that wondered what we had gotten ourselves into. The first 6 weeks was the hardest, and I would say the first night home was the hardest night of my life. Eli wouldn't eat, and he was so upset (probably because he was hungry.) It was so frustrating. Both Andy and I were at our wits end! But as time went on, this little boy warmed our hearts and brought such joy to our lives. I cant believe he is already 1! A full year. We made it!

We're having a birthday party at the end of the month with some close family and friends! We'd just love to celebrate our little boy, as well as thank everyone for the support they've offered us over the past year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!






No comments: