Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sleeping Baby

When you have a baby it seems like everything goes back to sleep! Gone are the days of sleeping in until 9:30a.m, or even 8:30a.m!

Last night we got together with Andy's cousin and his wife... Andys other cousin from Comox was also there. They have a 2 year old who is such a little boy! It amazes me that in one year we'll have a little boy running around like Micah already is!

We kept Eli up quite a bit later because we wanted to visit, and they live in Leduc so its a 30 minute drive home. By the time he got into bed it was close to 8:30P.M. We were both tired and went to bed shortly after that. Here Iam thinking that Eli is going to sleep in until 8:00a.m. But just my luck I heard little noises coming from his room at 5:45a.m! He hasnt gotten up at 5:45a.m in quite awhile so I was not very happy. I didnt go in to get him until 6:20ish, and he was back to down to bed by 830a.m. Well, since we got up so early I decided to go back to bed about an hour after he went down. Which could either be a good or bad thing, because depending on the day he may or may not sleep longer than an hour. Well it was a good thing, and a lucky day for me because he slept in total 3 hours! So I got to nap for 2 hours! He slept from 8:30a.m-11:30a.m! And now he is back down for another nap! I love having a sleeping baby!

No comments: