Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good night!

Another weekend come and gone. How do they go by so fast? Seriously!

It was a good weekend. Fairly busy, but I felt like we did relax somewhat.

Saturday, we hung around home. Andy did some work on a few projects that we have on the go. Including the basement, which we've decided to remove the fireplace. We took down the mirrors that were above it, and took down some of the drywall to see what was behind, to our surprise its drywalled back there, and will give us quite a bit of extra space! We are so happy its going to be a relatively easy job. Hopefully.

I told Andy on friday night that I needed some time to myself on Saturday. Lucky for me, I got it! My sister called and asked me if we wanted to go to the legislature grounds with her and her husband. Eli needed to go for a nap soon, so off I went. At first I didnt feel like driving there and finding parking, but Im sure glad I did! It was like a burst of fresh air, and I sure needed the break! We just relaxed and laid around, then when I got home I made supper and we went to the park. Eli loves the park!

My younger siser stayed at our house on Friday & Saturday night and so Andy and I took the opportunity to go to a late movie! And when I say late, I mean late! It started at 10, and we got home at 1a.m! Eli was up by 6:45a.m! Who's idea was it to go to a late movie!? Andy's! Regardless, it was fun to get out to a movie, its not something we get to do too often. We saw Inception with Leonardo Dicaprio. Pretty good.

Today we went to church, and then came home and we all took naps. It was a quiet relaxing day! We went to go but Eli down for around 7:30P.M, but he had different plans. He came downstairs and played happily by himself until 9:30P.M, now we're ready for bed!

This week is going to be busy. Hair appointment, bbq, Katherine's 18th birthday, play date, lots of stuff! But Im looking forward to it!

August is also going to be a busy month as well! My client is due on the 18th which means in 2 weeks Im on call, and waiting for my client to go into labor! Im scared, very scared, but excited! I kind of just want to get it done and over with! We'll see!!

Hope you all had a good weekend, I'm off to bed!

No comments: