Monday, July 26, 2010

Today was a pretty good day! Eli woke up around 8a.m, which was actually earlier than I expected, considering he went to bed at 9:30p.m. Regardless, he was up and ready to go. By 9:30a.m he was down for his first nap, and up at 11:30a.m. I gave him lunch and off to the swimming pool we went!

This is kind of a hard transition time between the walking and crawling. At the pool, Eli really wanted to walk without my hang but I couldnt just let him walk in the water without me. Scary!! So eventually we went into the deep pool and he held on pretty tight!

After swimming he came home, had a small snack and went down for his second nap! It worked out perfectly because I had my hair appointment at 3:00p.m, and Eli went down at 2:15p.m, when my girlfriend came to watch him. He slept the whole time which was how I wanted it to happen!

Tonight he was very happy. We had a good time playing. He was quite content just to be, which makes me feel happy because I can give him some attention but also tidy up around the house! He went to bed at 7:30p.m, and now Im just relaxing. I think Ill paint my toenails, and take a shower. Its so nice having a quiet house.

No comments: