Thursday, July 22, 2010

Walking

Well our little boy is walking. He toodles from one room to the next, however crawling is still the fastest method of transportation for him. He looks like a little drunken sailor! Its pretty cute, Im not going to lie.

But, along with learning something new, usually means sleep is affected. In our case it hasnt been too bad, however he has been waking up earlier and earlier. 7a.m, really isnt that bad, but compared to the almost 9a.m he slept till at the beginning of the week, well I'd prefer the 9a.m.

This afternoon, I go for a massage! I cant wait! Im so looking forward to it. I dont think Ive had a real massage in over a year! Andy's happy because I cant ask him for a massage tonight, and our benefits cover me going. So the question is, why dont I go more often? We get reimbursed for the service, is it just the time? its the same with the chiropractor, naturopath, psychologist, etc . . . we pay for these services so we might as well use them!

Today, we dont have too much going on. Its been an overall quiet week. We really havent done too much, however we went to the park yesterday and Eli loved it. He wanted to go up and down the slide, however going down is easier than up!

We'll see what today brings us!

No comments: