Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cant sleep

Its early in the morning, and Ive been awake for over an hour. I decided to go to bed early just in case I had to leave in the middle of the night.

I last spoke to my client at 9:30P.M before she was going to try to go to bed. She was still having contractions but nothing very regular. She told me she was nervous about the pain when the contractions really get going. Its now 4:00a.m, and I havent heard from her. As you can imagine a million and one thoughts are going through my head right now, and I am having trouble turning my brain off. I suppose too since I went to bed around 10P.M, that might be why Im having troubles sleeping.

Again, Ill keep you posted as to whats happening but right now there is absolutely nothing happening; except that I cant sleep and have been awake for the last hour and a half! So frustrating!!

No comments: