Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lets do this!

Well, Jillian Michaels didnt really work out! I really didnt feel like working out once Eli was napping... excuses, excuses I know!

But, Andy has started working out a new 24/7 gym and he loves it! So he suggested that I start working out. It just so happens the guy he works out with has a wife who would also like to work out. So we were set up! Ive only met her twice, but we met up at the gym tonight and did some cardo and weights. We get a free 1 hour session with our new pass so we're really looking forward to that and making this work! I think if we have each other to be accountable to (and our husbands!!) then it'll work! This gym is super nice too, it even has a tanning bed (which is at an extra cost of course!) however its a good price (Only $34/month unlimited!) and if Im at the gym tanning I better be working out then! Right!? Maybe good motivation? We'll see! So this is my next attempt at loosing weight! We'll see what happens, but I really want to make this happen!

Eli is feeling much better today. Still not eating much but I suppose our little guy will eat when he's hungry, and he definitly ate at supper. We had stir fry & coconut rice, just in case you wanted to know! Today is going onto day 3 of no bottle. I washed the bottles up and put them away into the basement, and felt very sad while doing it!  My baby (who is really not a baby at all!!) is turning into a big boy! Next thing will be the big boy bed! Im so not ready for that!!

Anyways its getting past my bedtime. Im off!!

No comments: