Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Growth Spirt

Im almost convinced our little guy must be having a growth spirt. Last night we put him down to bed at 8a.m and he slept until almost 9:30a.m! I couldnt believe it! I almost feel bad when my dear husband comes home and asks what time Eli slept till and I tell him. 9:30a.m is a full 4 hours after andy gets up! I hope Eli decides to do it this weekend for us!!

Im also thinking that thats why Eli was so miserable over the weekend, flu . . . maybe but I had someone tell me that her kids almost always were downright miserable right before they had a growthspirt. Could be it Im thinking!

1 year ago I thought we'd never have a half decent sleep again but man is it nice to sleep through the night and not have to get up!! We're heading into a long weekend, and even though Andy will probably have lots of school work to do Im looking forward to a long weekend where Eli isnt sick! Cross our fingers!

Its been awhile since I posted pictures of our toddler, so here are a few! Enjoy!



No comments: