Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One nap a day boy

Its happening, Im sad, but happy at the same time. Eli has decided he is a one nap a day boy all of a sudden. Yesterday, I put him down in the morning and he slept for 2 hours... then around the usual time between 2-3p.m I put him down for his second nap. It wasnt going to happen. He was quiet for half an hour or so and then was awake and ready to get up. He was happy when he got up so I really was fine with it.

Well this morning he was cranky around his usual time, I put him down for his nap, and he had no part of it. I got him up and fed him lunch and then we went out for the afternoon.

Its 2:00P.M now and he's in his crib however it sounds like he isn't very happy to be in bed. Great. Our awesome napping little boy has turned into a boy who doesnt want to nap! Awesome. we'll see what happens.

I have to go out and clean my car so I think I'll head out there soon, its easier to be outside for the first bit of his nap so I dont have to hear him whine until he falls asleep. Is that bad? Ohwell, I guess!

Last night I went for my accupuncture service. Wow, its quite different. Good though, I'm going back in 2 weeks. I felt totally relaxed after she was done, and today I feel great. Apart from the hickey looking spots on my back I have no complaints! The spots on my back are from whats called scraping. Basically its working on a knot that has formed in a muscle that doesnt have good blood flow, she works over and over until its gone and the hickey is from the bad blood flow. Wierd hey? Totally neat how the body works though! The needles itself was pretty wierd too, I felt a slight prick of it going in and that was the most painful part, sometimes I'd feel it a bit deeper sometimes not. There were a few times where she'd say, "Ok, tell me when you feel a twinge." And then she'd tap a bit more and TWINGE!!! It feels like when you hit your funny bone but that same feeling your back, so wierd!! Neat how simple medicine like that can make you feel good.

No comments: