Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why Hello Pandora's Box

Well its happened, Pandora's box has been opened. Things have been quiet for the past few days, in terms of the neighbor lady I mean. Well this morning before 9a.m (which means she definitly was looking through our window to see if we were up and moving!! ;-) she came and knocked on the door. I saw her walk up so I opened the door before she even knocked "Oh, wow Im amazed you saw me coming over here again! The reason Im here is Im wondering if I can borrow $10 before payday tomorrow?" Lucky for me, we never carry cash so I didnt have any money but even if I had I wouldnt give her any. I simply but firmly said, "I dont have any money to give you, sorry." "Oh okay, well I havent had my coffee yet this morning so thats why I dont really seem awake yet." And off she went. It starts off with a bag of coffee and then $10 and continues on from there, I have to say no at some point right?

So frustrating. But why bother letting it get to me.

Yesterday, was my birthday so we went out for wings later in the evening after Eli was down. We went to Hudsons and it was a really nice time. My younger sister and her boyfriend joined us. It was a really nice time. This weekend Andy has planned a bbq (the one that was supposed to be a surprise, but I ruined!!) with all our family and friends. Its going to be a nice time having our friends and family over just to relax and be together. Tonight, we're going over to my mother in laws for supper for my birthday. Its tough to go out in the evenings with Eli especially a bit later but Andy and I have gotten a good handle on Eli when he's tired and we're out and about.

Enjoy your day!!

No comments: