Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Superstore

I've been putting off getting groceries for too long now. Off we went to Superstore today. I didnt go to the one in Sherwood Park though, their doing renovations again and the last time I found it really hard to get through and find what I needed. There is a Superstore about 7 minutes (yes 7 minutes!!) from our place just outside of Sherwood Park. It feels very big compared to the other one Im used to, but off we went.

I will continue to go back there thats for sure! It was great! It wasn't too busy, easy to get around, everything was posted clearly and super easy to find. The checkouts weren't really busy, and I got through really fast! They even have a deal of the week which was tylenol for $3.99. Then I got a coupon for $.30 per litre off of my gas purchase, AND as I was walking out the door I have a lady stop me and tell me that if I switch all our perscriptions over to Superstore everytime I get anything filled I'll get a $10.00 superstore gift card! Not bad hey!?

Eli did well too, he was happy to make noises and chat away!! I love it when he's like that! Such a happy boy these days, makes my heart full of joy!

Here are some pictures of Eli helping me clean this morning!



No comments: