Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not too bad

Sorry Im a day late to tell you about my workout! Life feels like its been busy the past few days... but the long weekend is here and it feels great!

So my session went great, she worked me hard but I enjoyed it. Im sore, but not so sore I cant function. She kept telling me Im in good shape. Its nice to hear, because I feel a long ways from being in good shape! Right now we cant afford $65 per hour session with a trainer so Im going to have to do it myself, but thats okay because it will teach me discipline!

This afternoon I went and met with my client and got to meet their beautiful baby boy! It was great to see them and hear that their doing wonderful! So happy for them both! They're so thankful for my services which is also really nice to hear too!

Our cabinets are in, and we picked them up last night but unfortunately now we wait until Andy is done school. Only 7 weeks left! I came home yesterday evening from the gym to Andy having one cabinet in the kitchen trying to get a feel for what it'll look like. I wonder if he's excited!! We both cant wait, and its going to make such a difference in our kitchen and our whole home in general. My dear husband is so antsy to get them in, but I keep telling him he has to wait. Oh how I wish we didnt have to though!

We're going out tonight to a friends wedding. We're not super close with them, but we've been invited to the dance part of their wedding which is the best part. Very excited just to get out with Andy and have a nice night & a few drinks!!

Enjoy the long weekend!!

No comments: